Designer Outdoor Spaces are looking for a First Year Apprentice Carpenter to join the team. A family-owned and operated company, we support employment on the Central Coast.
If you are highly motivated, enthusiastic about your trade and are committed to completing a 4-year apprenticeship, then we want to hear from you!
You will have the opportunity to work with some big-name companies, in New Home builds, Patios and Pergolas. As well as gain knowledge and experience in renovations and extensions.
Applicant attributes and requirements:
- Current Drivers Licence and have own transport;
- WHS Card (White Card);
- Be willing to learn all aspects of the trade and listen to instruction;
- Positive attitude and self-motivated;
- A safety-first approach to your work;
- A desire to work hands on with sound communication and math skills.
- Learn all aspects of the Carpentry trade;
- Use Carpentry tools and equipment;
- Handle building materials;
- Learn to read and interpret plans and specifications;
- Carry out measurements and calculations;
- Work on the Central Coast and surrounds.
- Commit to onsite training with RTO
Send your up-to-date resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 24/3/2021
Only shortlisted applications will be contacted.
Mature aged applicants encouraged to apply.